PDA

View Full Version : Using Legends in Create a Legend

great11
12-04-2011, 08:59 PM
Hey, so I am able to use some of the legends like Jordan and Kobe in the Create a Legend Mode, but when I try to use Bird or Magic, even though they are on the roster they do not show up as someone I can select for Create a Legend. For example, I put Bird on the Bobcats and when I go to Create a Legend for the Bobcats he isn't there. I chose Maggette and when I go to My Team, there is Bird on my team. Why can't I use him?

Thanks
Dennis

great11
12-04-2011, 09:31 PM
Okay, so far I have been able to use a few players.

Jordan 86 Bulls
Kobe 98 Lakers
Wilt 72 Lakers
Dr. J 77 Sixers

If you know any others that work, please post.

oIFaMouZo
12-04-2011, 09:37 PM
How do you even get classic players in creating a legend? I beat the 2v2 challenge and i cant find any of the classic teams

great11
12-04-2011, 09:51 PM
When you unlock a team from NBA's Greatest, you just start a season with them. When you get to the season, go to save menu and export team. Quit the season and load the exported team. Go to manage rosters and go from Philly to Free Agents and the next team should be the exported team, you can now trade guys from those classic teams. After you've traded a guy, go to Create a Legend. As I said it works for the ones that I have listed, but there are others that it doesn't work.

great11
12-04-2011, 10:33 PM
I thought it would be a good idea to list some of the players that didn't work.

Isaiah
Drexler
Moses
Shaq
Penny
Bird
Magic
McHale

KingHeat14
07-03-2012, 02:07 PM
You can also use a created player in create a legend if you dont know how reply and ill tell you