PDA

View Full Version : how to step back/side shoot?

Popin
12-30-2011, 01:32 AM
So in 2k11 i really used this alot. In 2k11 it was just point your left stick behind you or to the sidelines and press Y and it would step back or to the side and you could get more space between the opponent just enough 2 shoot. Since y got moved to the post, I dont know how to do it. Can anyone tell me how? Thanks ahead of time.

Bklegend718
12-30-2011, 02:01 AM
You can learn to do it under training camp if I remember... I think for the xbox its hold LT, X, then move the left stick in the direction you want to go. Was a lot easier just hittin 1 button last year lol I dont even remember this move when I need it the most

EccentricMeat
01-01-2012, 02:46 PM
It's even easier this year.

All you have to do is hold LT/L2 and press and hold the right stick (shot stick) in the direction you want your player to move and shoot.

So to do a step-back jumpshot, simply hold LT/L2 and hold the shot stick away from the basket. To dribble to the side and shoot, hold LT/L2 and the shot stick in the direction you want your player to go. This "dribble to the side and shoot" is exactly like the "signature gather" moves in 2k11.