PDA

View Full Version : How to become a good sg in my player?

Sloty
01-01-2012, 08:46 AM
Sorry,changed from pg to sg.

Which stats are most important(scoring SG)?

How the hell can I call plays in my player?

If the trainer calls plays,how can I see the symbols on the court(as a PG I saw them but now I dont see any)?

How do I get a good team player rating???

glennunc
01-01-2012, 11:54 AM
1. Shot medium, shot 3pt, speed, on ball D, layup, consistency

2. don't think you can unless your a point guard.

3. go to options-presentation then check the play calling symbols (sorry forget what it's called) and change to lite (only see what ur supposed to do) or full (shows what everybody is supposed to do)

4. Set picks, take good shots, rebound, play good D, (as an option take a last second shot because ur rating goes up one whole point if make it), on a good scoring player call double teams, at first so that he doesn't get into a rhythm (1st and 2nd half), just play smart and eventually you will see it rise :)

Frenchecker
01-01-2012, 12:10 PM
3 point and middle shoot stats are important because you have to be good everywhere, but you final rate is depending of quality of your shoot, if you play collective or not, if you make good choice, your defense.. I remember i did a crazy match, with 23 points, but a collective rate to C- ==> Bad defense, shoot when it's not posible .. You should'nt search in priority score,but collective game.

"If the trainer calls plays,how can I see the symbols on the court(as a PG I saw them but now I dont see any)?" I don't know :(

Sloty
01-03-2012, 08:43 AM
Thanks.
How can I set picks?

Is there a cheat to gain some more skillpoints?

How many games is a season on my player?

glennunc
01-03-2012, 01:59 PM
1. B on xbox, don't know on ps3

2.I don't think so

3. 82, but you can play key games only

Sloty
01-04-2012, 06:31 AM
Sorry,I am no basketball expert so what is exactly setting a pick?

Sloty
01-05-2012, 09:44 AM
How can I change the difficulty and sliders of my player mode?

gazr99
01-06-2012, 07:42 AM
i play as an sg on the game dunno bout most of them the way i get good team mate grades is based on good d as it goes it up quite high if u do this every time and also do fastbreaks eg if u make a stel, sprint up court & do a slam dunk it will put you up a whole grade as it gives you cred for steal, fastbreak score, good shot, selection, slam dunk & steal/block leading to score (if u dont your going to be able to make assist as assists score more on team mate grade than scoring for sg's most the time)

because i fucked up my original season & then the lockout ended i started a new season few weeks ago 20 games in averaging bout 22 ppg which isnt great but getting A's still as i average over 6 assists 2.5 steals & 1 block per game