PDA

View Full Version : Yall need to calm down

oIFaMouZo
07-05-2012, 07:06 PM
Im sick of hearing bout the nets and lakers in 2k13. Both teams gonna suck. The thunder will be the best team in the game by far.

1.Westbrook
2.Durant 6'10"
3.Perry Jones III 6'11" Athletic and can shoot.. best rook on the game..
4.Ibaka
5. Hasheem "The Dream" Thabeet 7'3" ... or perkins if your gay..

This lineup will be huge, athletic, and freakishly good on defense and offense. Its sad to say but its still gonna be a 2 team game cuz the heat won the finals so they will be overpowered again as well.

UnitedCenterNorth
07-05-2012, 07:25 PM
Heat aren't really overpowered they did deserve that Ring, they should be rated well. Lol i'm going to be stuck using my piss poor excuse of a team, banged up Bulls, our lineup will be like pg: Hinrich(best case), D Fish(worst case, but probably reality.) SG: Rip(until he is injured), maybe Courtney lee if were lucky, sf: Deng(Thibs said he would be ready to start next season.) pf: Taj(because i can't stand Boozes game in this game lol) C: Noah. SHHHHHIIIITTTaki mushrooms.
Thunder are going to be the stuff, i ran westbrook, Sefolosha, Harden, Durant, Iblaka last year when i did play with them.

tmart
07-05-2012, 07:52 PM
Im sick of hearing bout the nets and lakers in 2k13. Both teams gonna suck. The thunder will be the best team in the game by far.

1.Westbrook
2.Durant 6'10"
4.Ibaka

This lineup will be huge, athletic, and freakishly good on defense and offense. Its sad to say but its still gonna be a 2 team game cuz the heat won the finals so they will be overpowered again as well.

Are you kidding me lakers and nets are going to be awesome in 2k13 please tell me your plan to stop them if it such a two team game?!

YoungProdigy
07-05-2012, 08:29 PM
^The Net's really aren't going to be that good. I'm not saying they will bsuck, but I'm not saying they'll be great either.

UnitedCenterNorth
07-05-2012, 08:32 PM
^The Net's really aren't going to be that good. I'm not saying they will bsuck, but I'm not saying they'll be great either.

They will be average if they can't get Howard, and they'll be good with him. TBH i don't think they'll be that great irl and in the game

Grumpy
07-05-2012, 08:35 PM

1.Westbrook
2.Durant 6'10"
4.Ibaka

HASHEEM THE DREAM?!?! Lol the kid averages 2 ppg and 2 rpg

sasuke 9104
07-05-2012, 08:38 PM
You guys should know by now that teams dont matter, all a cheeser needs is one good player and they can abuse for the whole 5 minute quarter game. Nets will be good if you know how to play 2k, Deron Williams/T.Taylor PG Joe Johnson/Marshon Brooks SG Gerald Wallace/Green SF Kris Humpries PF, and Brook Lopez at C, that's a good ass team for a good player. Wack niggaz have issues with anybody but the Heat and Thunder lmao

sasuke 9104
07-05-2012, 08:38 PM
HASHEEM THE DREAM?!?! Lol the kid averages 2 ppg and 2 rpg

he's 7'3, in 2k thats like being bill russell

YoungProdigy
07-05-2012, 09:00 PM
You guys should know by now that teams dont matter, all a cheeser needs is one good player and they can abuse for the whole 5 minute quarter game. Nets will be good if you know how to play 2k, Deron Williams/T.Taylor PG Joe Johnson/Marshon Brooks SG Gerald Wallace/Green SF Kris Humpries PF, and Brook Lopez at C, that's a good ass team for a good player. Wack niggaz have issues with anybody but the Heat and Thunder lmao

I've been running with the Nets now for about a week or two, and they are legit. They got a real nice team, if you know how to use 'em. Gerald Wallace is a monster.

KobeDoinWork24OnMyShirt
07-05-2012, 09:39 PM
look out for the blazers if they get hibbert

xz123xz
07-05-2012, 10:00 PM
look out for the blazers if they get hibbert

without roy they will never be the same..

blahblah7
07-05-2012, 11:15 PM
Lakers are already one of the best teams in the game. Id say theyre 3rd after miami and okc. And LA dont even have nash in 2k yet. Imagine if we get nash AND dwight...how the fuck wont they be the best team in 2k?. Kobe is unguardable and so is dwight lol if theyre on the same team with nashh.....GG.

And btw twolves lookin like they getting roy. Theyll be good too lol ill use them a lot probably

maddenquees
07-05-2012, 11:31 PM

1.Westbrook
2.Durant 6'10"
4.Ibaka

THANK YOU. PJ3 is going to wreck! I can't wait for next season.