PDA

View Full Version : Nice Cavs lineup

Dpunkz
10-23-2009, 12:40 PM
This is what i am running with now i like it alot

Moe / West
Bron / Gibson ( Gibson is nice when you got to take bron out... I use to put Parker there tell i realized neither would do shit on D even considering Parker is a bigger body... Much rather have that 3 ball gibson has and he will at least bring to the table another guy to handle the ball a little better)
Moon / Green (Both can hit the 3 ok and got good D awareness, thats always great to have for role playing)
Verajo / Powe (Love Verajo's and his D... Powe is the issue with this team, he wont do shit even that 99 offensive rebounding that i haven't seen do anything for me yet)
Shaq / Big Z (Just chase my ass all game trying to keep there energy up lol)

CORY GIZZLE 45
10-23-2009, 02:48 PM
This is what i am running with now i like it alot

Moe / West
Bron / Gibson ( Gibson is nice when you got to take bron out... I use to put Parker there tell i realized neither would do shit on D even considering Parker is a bigger body... Much rather have that 3 ball gibson has and he will at least bring to the table another guy to handle the ball a little better)
Moon / Green (Both can hit the 3 ok and got good D awareness, thats always great to have for role playing)
Verajo / Powe (Love Verajo's and his D... Powe is the issue with this team, he wont do shit even that 99 offensive rebounding that i haven't seen do anything for me yet)
Shaq / Big Z (Just chase my ass all game trying to keep there energy up lol)

lol, man u too good to be plaing with these guys.

UWish2804
10-24-2009, 02:16 PM
lol only weak sport is the center but then again since theyre both over 7 feet they will dominate, cavs are biggest cheese team this yr IMO

TheGreatestLegend
10-25-2009, 10:08 AM
i use both the lakers and cavs online. whatever team i dont pick im playing