PDA

View Full Version : help against pick and roll??

worththebuck
11-19-2009, 12:32 AM
whenever i play my friend, all he calls is pick and rolls all day long and it's annoying and i'm sure there is a way to stop it. anyone got any tips on defensive sliders or zoning and man.. i try to use all types of zone defense every once in a while but it gets people open for jumpshots..

anyone got useful tips?

Dpunkz
11-19-2009, 12:40 AM
Last year i would have told you to just set your D Pressure lower to contain lead passing.... But when you do that this year your D plays very lazy and just bad. Really you just got to user it with a help defensive player. Otherwise double team him before he can get the picker to roll because that sequence takes a few seconds and you should have plenty of time to double him. The other thing thats more risky is to just try and anticipate where the lead pass is going to in the paint and set up draw a charge.

CORY GIZZLE 45
11-19-2009, 12:45 AM
what i do is user the c or pf and run up right beside the guy setting the pick and watch my opponent run into that brick wall, its funny to me. its frustrating for my opponent but oh well, cant make everybody happy can we? lol

worththebuck
11-19-2009, 04:07 AM
thanks d punks i'll try to double team more and user helpers

what i do is user the c or pf and run up right beside the guy setting the pick and watch my opponent run into that brick wall, its funny to me. its frustrating for my opponent but oh well, cant make everybody happy can we? lol

lol what do you mean run up right beside the guy setting the pick and watch him run into that brick wall?? lol i dont quite understand

and i use blazers, but outlaw is injured in living rosters what line up do you guys suggest against miami heat

CORY GIZZLE 45
11-19-2009, 09:54 AM
whats there not to understand? the guy with the ball tries to run around the pick but he cant, why? because im standing right beside the guy setting the pick.