PDA

View Full Version : dominating 2k10 defense and offense

aboss4real24
11-29-2009, 05:07 PM
the best teams to pick in 2k r the ones with elite players heat[wade] lakers[kobe] cavs [lebron] the reason y is because it is harder to score this year, so u would need these players to help u out.

THE D I WOULD RECOMMEND IS THE 3-2 OR PRESS D the 3-2 is for teams that have a lot of 3 point shooters like magic. the press d is a good pressure d that is good in causes turnovers.

On offense use a lot of pick and rolls THe alley hoop is better this year so use that to ur advantage

siremike
11-29-2009, 10:51 PM
please do not listen to this nonsense. i dont use any of these teams and im pretty good. i beet the heat and the lakers all the time. the cavs gives me fits and i think its because they really are the best team in the game.
as for d. people YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO PLAY IT. this year you have to learn how to play all the d or you will be burned. go ahead and play just zone on me and im telling you if you are playing a good player you will lose. you have to go with the flow during the game and switch up by what he is doing. for the labrons/kobe/wade players that go to the hole all day then you switch to zone when they call for the clear out. but stay in man if they are playing true to the spirit of the game.
this year you have to adapt to the flow more then anything. i have had more problems with people that play with the hawks and the jazz then the top 2 and thats because the other player understands the game and is not trying to score and do everything with the "superstar"

ShAdOwRiDeRz
11-30-2009, 12:30 AM
I take pride in playing against elite teams... For some reason I've been drawn to the Thunder of ALL teams of playing with...
Westbrook, Harden, Durant & Green are just filthy on offense and got swarming DEFENSE especially out on the perimeter...

igotemshawty
11-30-2009, 03:11 AM
2k8 was the blazers, 2k9 was the spurs, 2k10 the thunder is the sleeper team

siremike
11-30-2009, 06:37 AM
thank you. the elite teams mean nothing if you dont use the personel right or you only want to do everything with the star. my worse lose was to a thunder player. i had no idea what was going on. blocks, steals, alleys. it got to the point if he put the controller down for the final 2 minutes i might only have tied it. lol. i've won with the warriors, knicks, kings, and thunder. with no problems.

willardjfilmore
11-30-2009, 08:41 PM
Just pick a team with players with easy to learn shot releases and you'll be fine. The Lakers and Cavs are overrated. The Nuggets and Hawks can take them down easily.

slawdawg
12-01-2009, 01:28 PM
only play with who u are comfortable with. I beat alot of elite teams with the raptors & bucks. You just need to know the players and what they can do. Like Siremike said it's about runs and the flow of the game. Don't be persuaded to use a teams that you never used before stick to the teams you always play with.

sk7684
12-04-2009, 04:33 PM
the best teams to pick in 2k r the ones with elite players heat[wade] lakers[kobe] cavs [lebron] the reason y is because it is harder to score this year, so u would need these players to help u out.

THE D I WOULD RECOMMEND IS THE 3-2 OR PRESS D the 3-2 is for teams that have a lot of 3 point shooters like magic. the press d is a good pressure d that is good in causes turnovers.

On offense use a lot of pick and rolls THe alley hoop is better this year so use that to ur advantage

i disagree

CORY GIZZLE 45
12-05-2009, 01:38 AM
nuggets baby!!! just thought id throw that in there.

Rondo_9
12-06-2009, 07:54 PM
Celtics, Blazers and nuggets have one of the offense and defense in 2k10 and my sleeper team wouldbe the bucks. REddd and Jennings are a good combo

cgr1zzy
12-08-2009, 04:40 PM
LOl kid mentions the cheesiest of the cheesy teams LOl!. The sleep team is the Jazz... Their really really good if u know what your doing... And as for the spurs being the 2k9 sleeper? wtf are u smoking. the sleep of 2k9 was either the blazers, and or hornets