PDA

View Full Version : Need help choosing what style of play i should use for this team

dannyboy
12-22-2009, 06:57 PM
Hi everyone, i need help choosing what play of style fits with this team since me and a couple of friends play with a fantasy draft team in 2k10 so we have a bunch of different players on our created teams. The players that i have are lebron,kobe,ray,bosh,dalembert,Jamesharden,timthom as,mikejames,nickyoung,haywood,blatch
and please show me what i should increase or decrease in coach profile with that certain style.

DJ Co0Li
12-30-2009, 04:56 PM
about the starting 5 : pg ray sg james harden sf kobe bryant pf lebron james C Bosh

the starting 5 for me is this and i am pretty sure that you will do perfect and one advice for the starting 5 ... 2pt scoring and shoot 3pt only with obe to make em sure .... make good post moves with lebron and bosh and 2pt shoots or even 3pt with harden

Trajik
01-01-2010, 02:10 AM
How the hell they let you get Kobe, Lebron and Bosh is beyond me. But I would have: PG: Ray (assuming thats Ray Allen), SG: Kobe Bryant, SF: James Harden, PF: Tim Thomas, C: Haywood. Run ur offense through Kobe and Ray, and don't forget that Tim Thomas can shoot aswell.

Bench: PG: Mike James, SG: Nick Young, SF: Lebron, PF: Bosh, C: Dalembert. With this lineup u should play post with Bosh, and dish out to either Young or Mike James. When they respect ur post play then turn Lebron loose.

This way u have fire power coming from both ur starting line up and bench. Starting Kobe and Lebron and Bosh at the same time would be pointless. Cause u can only score with one player at anygiven time. And if they all get tired your're in trouble when u put ur bench in against a team with some sure fire talent.

Just my style of play with that setup. As far a sliders I can't help sorry, I play on default sliders and adjust my game accordingly