PDA

View Full Version : I just figured out how to play defense!

gmandawiz81
12-28-2009, 05:57 PM
At 1st i was disappointed with 2k10 defense but after playin all last night i figured it out. The intense d works and man to man and 2-3 zones work too. This game is outstanding once you learn to play d.

myuserid
12-28-2009, 09:23 PM
You're right, once you start to figure things out it's much more enjoyable.

I read some tips on here today on how to drive the lane, and my offense is starting to pick up.

gmandawiz81
12-28-2009, 10:59 PM
one thing ive learned is that fastbreak teams are impossible to defend. (trailblazers, suns, warriors,denver, etc.)

DJ Co0Li
12-29-2009, 06:45 AM
hey man i think you just need practise i play on hall of fame and i record a bunch of blocks and steals with any team (i dont play online only offline) i have the perfect 5starting at lakers : garnett james kobe wade iverson , they are all legally signed and traded to my team after hours of trying and making offers no chets

myuserid
12-29-2009, 07:20 AM
hey man i think you just need practise i play on hall of fame and i record a bunch of blocks and steals with any team (i dont play online only offline) i have the perfect 5starting at lakers : garnett james kobe wade iverson , they are all legally signed and traded to my team after hours of trying and making offers no chets
You're building your own Jordan All-Stars team.:D

gmandawiz81
12-29-2009, 05:18 PM
the reason i kinda struggle at times is because i dont hav a super all star team. i just use the real life rosters.

siremike
12-30-2009, 04:26 AM
hell if you have a team stacked like that and cant play you should return it. that is not showing you learned to play d at all.

DJ Co0Li
12-30-2009, 03:18 PM
hey dude just bear in mind that this is legally made in assosiation without cheats or everyting and another thing .... i can do the same with every team

gmandawiz81
12-30-2009, 04:02 PM
my gamer tag is gmandawiz81 at psn i play on ps3. i wanna play you so i can show you that yo defense aint on point with every team. i play great d and i know you aint doin dat with every team.

siremike
12-31-2009, 12:13 AM
um nat saying you cheat to get that team. hell its your game and ur association so u can do what you want. but the d changes big time when you have a slow or dumb player on the court. those dudes are pretty good on d and fast so the dynamics change.

DJ Co0Li
12-31-2009, 01:35 AM
i agree on that point that are fast .... but to record 18 blocks with KG at hall of fame ... man you have to know the game vvery well not just the players

DJ Co0Li
12-31-2009, 11:06 AM
ok i will start a new assosiation with the official lakers and the only stars to be in the team is kobe and i will tell you the rosters lets make an experiment about my defense skill and i will prove you that i can make the same things

Trajik
01-01-2010, 12:58 AM

I just want to know one thing, how in the hell did you make that go down? Do tell, cause I'm very curious. Also, killer lineup, but I bet you have no bench at all. Am I right?

DJ Co0Li
01-01-2010, 02:50 AM
yo trajik i started new assosiation to prove anyone wrong that is the team that makes it and with the official lakers , only with kenyon martin at the starting 5 who has 74 rating and look my starting 5 --- C Andrew Bynum PF Kenyon Martin SF Ron Arrtest SG Kobe Bryant PG Derek Fisher ------ i made 12 block with andrew bynum , 11 steals with kobe , 5 block with kenyon and4 steals with farmar ----- sooo its not the team that makes ---- its the player and bear in mind that i am a veteran on 2k10 and you need to perfect your jump timing at blocks and you must know EXACTLY when to press the steal button or else you will end up with e foul or without a steal

rellion600
01-18-2010, 08:03 PM
a cooli when do u press the steal button bro

jrmelo
01-19-2010, 01:55 AM
hey dj cooli i'd like some tips on wen how to steal and block aswell...please share :)