View Full Version : Calling offensive plays

12-31-2009, 08:47 AM
Yo ,anyone know when calling offensive plays (D - Pad right) if its anyway possible to change the designated player???. For example, with the wizards, i call quick post up and haywood posts up but wanna use jamison instead. Is there in game menus or anything else that can change the designated player?

(Not including where u select the individual player with LB>select player>Y for quick post up as that takes a lil longer n waste of shot clock).

12-31-2009, 02:39 PM
naw man im pretty sure there isnt but u could play haywood at pf and jamison at center i think that might do it

12-31-2009, 04:59 PM
hes talking about quick plays i think... and yes you can... use the left directional pad to switch who u want to call out the quick play for.