PDA

View Full Version : Fundamentals

Yung Fame
01-05-2010, 05:20 PM
is fundamentals goin to do another team breakdown like he did for 2k9 i think dat was the best thing that ever happend to 2k hahaha and it actually helped alot of ppl becuz he broke down the team and the coach sliders for every team in the nba

jeuro05
01-05-2010, 08:16 PM
I hope he does it helped me out a lot last year !

Yung Fame
01-05-2010, 08:24 PM
I hope he does it helped me out a lot last year !

yea it def. helped me out alot and it made me more comfortable playin with teams i normally dont play wit

fundamentals
01-06-2010, 12:21 AM
yea guys i plan on doing another team breakdown next year. ill start as soon as the 2nd patch comes out and i can get a much better "feel" for the game. i still dont like the mechanics of the game at all so im still adjusting. im use to a "freestyle" game play and this game is centered around a "sim" style feel so im still adjusting. i ve already done a breakdown of 2 teams already. just havent place it here just yet. one thing that will hurt my breakdowns is the player injuries. for example i cant play with the blazers at all this year becuz there 2 big men or injured and thus removed from the game. so my breakdowns wont consist of every single team this year becuz they all arent competitive. so again as soon as the 2nd patch drops expect my break downs to drop pretty soon after. my first team will be the cavs and then the lakers!!!

gmandawiz81
01-06-2010, 12:33 AM
fundamentals are you gonna be doin a breakdown of the houston rockets? cuz dats my team and right now its pretty difficult playin with them without yao. i get killed with houston esspecially by the blazers. the blazers reign 3's all day.

Trajik
01-06-2010, 03:17 AM
Please do the Nuggets if and when u get a chance. Also I don't know how competitive the Twolves can be, but with Al Jefferson's posts play, Kevin Love with his 79 three point shot,99 offensive and 99 defensive rebounds there's gotta be something good with them.

Yung Fame
01-06-2010, 01:23 PM
yea guys i plan on doing another team breakdown next year. ill start as soon as the 2nd patch comes out and i can get a much better "feel" for the game. i still dont like the mechanics of the game at all so im still adjusting. im use to a "freestyle" game play and this game is centered around a "sim" style feel so im still adjusting. i ve already done a breakdown of 2 teams already. just havent place it here just yet. one thing that will hurt my breakdowns is the player injuries. for example i cant play with the blazers at all this year becuz there 2 big men or injured and thus removed from the game. so my breakdowns wont consist of every single team this year becuz they all arent competitive. so again as soon as the 2nd patch drops expect my break downs to drop pretty soon after. my first team will be the cavs and then the lakers!!!

yea i cant wait until the breakdowns and yea ur right every team this year has so many injuries so its hard to get use to playin with the team ur use too but its all good my favorite nba team is the lakers but i really dont play with dem as much becuz usually im playin against them lol so i gotta get use to using a sleeper team lol i like to see ppl sad after i beat them wit a team like da warriors or the kings fo exmaple

Yung Fame
01-06-2010, 01:23 PM
when is the second patch coming out newayz?

sk7684
01-06-2010, 03:43 PM

LOL HAHA who cant play wit the cavs & lakers or should i say who doesn't play wit them but much RESPECT to u fundamentals