PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta Hawks y are they so BAD ???

jeuro05
01-06-2010, 10:11 PM
First off Joe johnson is a beast.... but the rest of the team sucks i just played against the Magic online and lost two times . What coaching settings should I use ??? Because they are not playing D. I know the D in this game is trash,but there has to be something that I can do. :mad::mad::mad:

DMercer3267
01-06-2010, 10:24 PM
False. This team is one of the best teams in the game. You just need to learn how to use them

Dpunkz
01-06-2010, 11:19 PM
The offense is as good as any team in the game... The D is complete shit because they don't have any height....

Houston's Best
01-07-2010, 02:45 AM
The offense is as good as any team in the game... The D is complete shit because they don't have any height....

have you seen Josh Smith's block rating?

Dpunkz
01-07-2010, 03:11 AM
have you seen Josh Smith's block rating?

i have seen that and his D awar.... he is also 6ft9.... he will do a job on guys like lebron. kobe, wade, roy, etc... but he is to short to get a hand up high enough on 7 footers in the paint... he literally wont do anything against big centers.

Houston's Best
01-07-2010, 04:20 AM
i have seen that and his D awar.... he is also 6ft9.... he will do a job on guys like lebron. kobe, wade, roy, etc... but he is to short to get a hand up high enough on 7 footers in the paint... he literally wont do anything against big centers.

still better than my rockets for da moment. we have a 6'6" guy at center...:rolleyes:

jeuro05
01-07-2010, 11:15 AM
I seen his J smooth Blk Rating but what about the rest of the squad Mavin William is just a body offers me no type of O or D i get killed on the boards when I play against Big Centers. I'm just looking for some help, advice, sliders or something I see the team has potenial and I hate switching teams because you have to learn there style of play .

DJ Co0Li
01-07-2010, 11:53 AM
i believe that haws are the one of the most dominate teams in the game ... man joe johnson , al horford (who can block shots) , josh smith (who can block shots too) and if you use man to man with the correct markings and changes you will make it done

jeuro05
01-07-2010, 12:51 PM
Dj Cooli..... What changes do you suggest ? I mostly use man to man but I getting no help D in the lane

DMercer3267
01-07-2010, 07:17 PM
I never really have a problem on D with this team. As a whole they have good defensive awareness because i get a lot of cpu swatted passes. As for really big centers you gotta bring Josh smith on the double-team contest. Really the only way to minimize that weakness

sk7684
01-07-2010, 09:52 PM
The hawks are a fun team to play with

postah
01-14-2010, 12:44 PM
sorry to say but i think YOU are the problem... Hawks are nasty

marvin williams can drain open 3s for days... evans is a half decent defender

for straight up scoring joe johnson and crawford is real tough to stop... my only issue is shooting with bibby... bum ass seems to miss ALOT of open jumpers but i suspect my release is off... i sub crawford in for him anyways he does a much better job defender the pg position for me

CORY GIZZLE 45
01-14-2010, 02:47 PM
the hawks are real nice!!!

cgr1zzy
01-17-2010, 12:53 PM
lol shitties think hawks suck. s5 should be - PG= Mike Bibby SG= Joe johnson SF= Jamal Crawford PF= Josh Smith C= Al Horford. Literally everyone can score on their team, everyone can shoot on their team. And you have 3 stars.... Johnson , Smith , And crawford is a beast if u know how to use him. He can dunk amazingly, is quick, and can shoot the 3. If he catches fire its over... Marvin williams isnt that bad... His standing dunk is amazing... he dunks it on 7 footers like nothing... He can shoot the 3 ... and his D isnt that bad.. . Your terrible at basketball if you dont recognize the potential. On top of that Al horford is a monster, has a solid J, good defence. Yes i agree against 7 footers it can get weird but still. The team is amazing... Mike Bibbys release and 3 is wet.

onthepoints
01-28-2010, 11:19 PM
I do agree, the hawks are one of the nastiest teams on the game. I don't sub marvin. I let him start. His J is wet....Bibby is an assassin off the dribble and Joe johnson, no explanation needed. The key to J. Smith is to get him open or practice your low post moves. He shouldn't miss that often if you know what you are doing. I bring Jamal off the bench for that spark...Evans and Crawford will keep you alive when you have to go to your bench. Al will hold the paint down. Just learn how to use your help defense.

CORY GIZZLE 45
01-29-2010, 08:32 AM
well if you know how to do the 3pt glitch then you would love this team...hehe :)