PDA

View Full Version : How to beat Cavs??

sweetness91
01-23-2010, 11:14 PM
I use the Chicago Bulls and at times i am having trouble scoring if drose is not shooting lights out. But my friend is just dominating me on the break with lebron. And if he doesn't drive the lane with Lebron he finds Mo who is lights out for 3. If that isn't available he attacks the rim persistently with Lebron until he finds either Shaq or Big Z down low who will either find the opposite or hit the easy bucket in the paint. So my problems basically come to this

1) Lebron's ability to drive at will
2) Mo Williams ability to make jumpers when defensive players are late because of their duty to help on man to man D.
3) Big Z and Shaq's ability to either finish down low or dish it to the other right under the basket where they are unstoppable.
4)Bull's inability to capitalize on open three point shots.
5)Inability to stop the offensive of rebounding made by Big Z and Shaq.

So are there any coach sliders that i should use? Any Defensive schemes? I currently play "Deny ball" on all of his players and play a full court/half court man to man D. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

gswarrior
01-24-2010, 09:31 PM
Pick a better team or stay in th paint

CORY GIZZLE 45
01-25-2010, 12:14 AM
1-3-1 gives you the best chance everytime. and you have to put up points.

jesusshutt
01-25-2010, 12:19 AM
Pray!! lol

CORY GIZZLE 45
01-25-2010, 12:25 AM
Pray!! lol

basically sir.

Dpunkz
01-25-2010, 09:27 AM
They are big and glitchy so its key to match up with them using a team that has 7 footers +

sweetness91
01-27-2010, 01:00 PM
Its a shame that I can't use the Bulls cuz they usually do play the Cavs well and I think their first in the nba in BPG.
Any ideas on the 1-3-1? How should I put my d pressure, when should i double? And why is it that even when I put always double lebron on coach settings my players will never do it unless i switch to the player who is guarding him and then press the left button. Its tough because by the time that theextra defender comes to double lebron he is already dunking on one of my players.

Any tips on how to use Rose more effectively? Cuz its tough to get on fire with him if you don't get to the rim early, and he rarely gets sent to the line.

Thanks