PDA

View Full Version : My Player Mode - Legitimately

RavensHeat
02-13-2010, 01:09 AM
To all yall like me, who are playing My Player Mode without the Draft Combine and actually starting from scratch (With like them default 5 minute quarters), How are your Players going so Far?

Heres me, 6'7 SF in my 2nd year Undrafted, picked up by Spurs, now with Orlando and have a 72 overall rating

Strengths would be General Defence, with weaknesses being Ball security and Lack of outright speed

LHSLax_D24
02-13-2010, 10:06 AM
You can change quarter length by going in to Presentation.

Tekaran
02-16-2010, 12:18 PM
I'm on my 3rd year now. I started off with the Pacers, then went to the Thunder, and now I'm with the Lakers. I'm hoping to get a Championship Ring, but its not going well. We are 2-6. I'm a 6'4" Shooting Guard and choose shooting. Not using the Combine but would like to know what it does. I'm at 78 right now. Working on my rebounds and blocks. I have 3 point up to 80, but i can't hit anything. I know its timing, and i do fine in Shootaround, but when i get on the court, it's like he forgets how to shoot and I don't know what i'm doing wrong. Even on wide open looks he misses.

How do I call for a double team when someone is backing me down? Can I call for a screen on offense when I don't have the ball? I have a PS3 so I need button combos for that. Also, what do I need to put points in to be able to do a tip dunk? I have 70ish right now in Offensive Rebounding, but still have never done it on this character. Other NBA players i've used has done it.

Thanks!!!

gswarrior
02-16-2010, 05:56 PM
09 champ wit thunder, 90 overall SG 6'5. Tryna make th allstar game 3rd behind roy nd kobe

RavensHeat
02-17-2010, 06:15 PM
Sorry boss, no option to double in career mode. Its auto If your really mismatched on the block

nick741
03-07-2010, 01:15 AM
IM in 3rd year now and my overall is 89, first i was in the nugget and then spurs, now im with lakers, i am the MVP player of the year.

Ignarus
04-03-2010, 11:47 AM
consider improving your shoot in traffic so you don't need to be as open or improving your shoot off dribble so you can shoot on the move before the d gets there

mpregz
04-05-2010, 11:30 PM
Im like a 46 overall PG thats 6'7 height and weighs 350. He is leading the league in scoring and averages an A+. I think he averages like 36.4 pts he's a beast. Its so easy to just be the PG in my player and score on iso everytime hehe....gets kinda boring after a while actually....

bigrockcandymountain
05-04-2011, 07:51 PM
How do you go undrafted? do i just have to play very badly or something? someone please respond

tuyicrgi28
12-19-2012, 10:46 PM
usaralphlaurenshop webs com/]ralph lauren shop I didn't realise how entwined I had been inside the consuming habits lure best till studying Susie's ebook I do have successful individual knowledge of stopping using tobacco thru functioning out why I did it, so this gives you me hope that my partnership with food products may very properly be labored by utilizing I will not sense so formidable (to the time becoming) to carry a law go very well with to WW, but I'm now starting to check out the sunshine making use of the complete foods routine entice and diet plan regime mongers
usuggbootssaleuk webs com/]ugg boots breathtaking certainly but valid i just about collapsed all over again To not seem over the first frees, the Undefeated Jordan 4 edition was made on 6/23, nevertheless the one approach to attain certainly one of 72 pairs, was to enter an in-store or on-line raffle The Undefeated style and design is rather somewhat effortless and qualities an Olive,Black and Orange color-way, instead much like the retro edition which was launched once the Air Jordan Undefeated IV While in the in the tag, an Undefeated tag is mostly witnessed
usuggbootssaleuk webs com/]ugg boots sale uk When you're inside your home and calming you'll be ready to also order fluff flip flop, pearle or coquette They may be simply just the sheepskin boots which not only search excellent but at the very same time they are really especially cozy quite What a lot more anybody could you can ask for
uggbootssaleu webs com/]ugg boots sale Network of colonies owned with the Uk of Very beneficial Britain by pretty very much while in the Industrial Revolution These colonies arrived to in general be beneath the control of Britain largely due to trade or conquest, also, the empire assisted give Britain immense economic advancement, facilitating the export of British engineering throughout the planet Other upshots of this include the pass on in the English language and, from the recent day, a wonderful deal strife in former colonies
usacheapralphlaurens webs com/]Ralph lauren outlet online Air conditioner: Funnily the issue I have discovered most breathtaking about Wikipedia is just not broadly talked about, which may be the outcome of Wikipedia policies on new editors I have noticed numerous serious POV new editors, who are usually located in and attempt to receive their views offered bit by bit realize not simply which you can unearth other viewpoints take into consideration but that facets of their personal view which are not properly commenced Observing a person arrive occasionally (on pages on religions a single illustration is) complete of condemnation for other people, steadily grown to become comprehension and diplomatic is amongst the largest buzzes you will see
usaclearanceuggsuk webs com/]uggs uk discount In Vibram FiveFingers, your ft can transfer the organic way and flex promptly 5 individual person toe slots let your toes several gently, stabilizing one's body and delivering unrivaled stability and accelerated muscle stimulation to feet, ankles and lessen legs And it enhances opinions and reduces your center of gravitational pressure to improve stability and agility
READ MORE