PDA

View Full Version : Corey Maggette

LHSLax_D24
02-14-2010, 12:54 PM
How do you guys use this guy? In my Association, he is averaging around 7 PPG and shooting around 25-30% from the field. He seems to usually get blocked and can never make his lay-ups.

I am using a custom roster, so his Shot Close is not a 95, it's only an 85.

LHSLax_D24
02-14-2010, 05:25 PM
C'mon y'all! I know someone here knows how to use him.

Dpunkz
02-14-2010, 05:30 PM
Well thats not a very good custom roster because if you look at stats he is one of the best in the nba at taking it to the basket and finishing his inside scoring should be way high. also remb close shot scoring is more for like post moves and other paint shot animations that are outside the charge circle

LHSLax_D24
02-14-2010, 06:04 PM
Well thats not a very good custom roster because if you look at stats he is one of the best in the nba at taking it to the basket and finishing his inside scoring should be way high. also remb close shot scoring is more for like post moves and other paint shot animations that are outside the charge circle

It's technically not my roster, but I have made changes, so it is mine. I should change that. What would you suggest? 96, like what 2K Insider gave him?

What signature shot would you give him? I hate the way it is now?

LHSLax_D24
02-14-2010, 10:33 PM
Well, I bumped up Close Shot to 96, and Maggette had 22. He played good, but sometimes there are those games that the CPU LITERALLY won't let you win.