PDA

View Full Version : My Player progression

Gang Starr
02-14-2010, 06:29 PM
I have played 200 NBA games so far in my career with my SG. My player is overall 78 and averages a teammate grade of B+ but, when i look at my teams roster and rotation my overall is 69. All of my key attributes are diminished even though I have been playing very well averaging 25 points, 2 dimes, 2 blocks, 1.2st, and 5 rebounds. No matter how well I play my progression stays at negative 9 even if my overall increases by 1 it then becomes negative 10. Can anyone explain to me whats going on and how to get out of this slide?

crawfour12
03-28-2010, 10:38 PM
I have only played 40 games and i am a 6 foot 9 SG playing for the Boston Celtics. They made a trade with the rockets to send Ray Allen to them and Tracy McGrady. Tracy McGrady is currently on the rumor mill to be traded because of not getting enough playing time. My overall is 72 and i am a starter.

RavensHeat
03-29-2010, 03:22 PM
I have played 200 NBA games so far in my career with my SG. My player is overall 78 and averages a teammate grade of B+ but, when i look at my teams roster and rotation my overall is 69. All of my key attributes are diminished even though I have been playing very well averaging 25 points, 2 dimes, 2 blocks, 1.2st, and 5 rebounds. No matter how well I play my progression stays at negative 9 even if my overall increases by 1 it then becomes negative 10. Can anyone explain to me whats going on and how to get out of this slide?

I think youve got the glitch.. Maybe some other members can confirm this