PDA

View Full Version : New Team Help

LHSLax_D24
02-21-2010, 06:53 PM
I would love any input on choosing a new team. I want a team without a real superstar. A team with a presence down-low that can score. A solid rebounder, a wing scorer, a pure shooter, an all-around player, and a good defender. <-----Those don't have to be the best players, but solid role players.

The Warriors come to mind, but I am not feeling them (although someone could talk me back into them).
Same with the Knicks, but they just have that one something that prevents me from being them (also try and convince me).

Someone try and convince me on a new team that I can play as.

Dpunkz
02-21-2010, 08:24 PM
Are you a member of Area 51? Cuz w/o a doubt the Grizzly's are the way to go in that case. Cavs i realized today are also real real good. but i know alot of people dont like running with the lakers and cavs. Also you cant go wrong with the Mavs. The 4 teams i mentioned are the only complete teams in the game. Warrios are good but they have way to many key players out right now if your an online player.

LHSLax_D24
02-21-2010, 09:13 PM
Are you a member of Area 51? Cuz w/o a doubt the Grizzly's are the way to go in that case. Cavs i realized today are also real real good. but i know alot of people dont like running with the lakers and cavs. Also you cant go wrong with the Mavs. The 4 teams i mentioned are the only complete teams in the game. Warrios are good but they have way to many key players out right now if your an online player.

I think I'm going to try the Warriors again. I have a custom roster (though I play online from time-to-time) so I don't need to worry about injuries.

willardjfilmore
02-21-2010, 10:54 PM
Be the Cavs they're awesome

Down low presence- LeBron James
Rebounder- LeBron James
Wing Scorer- LeBron James
Pure Shooter- LeBron James
All-around player- LeBron James
Defender- LeBron James

willardjfilmore
02-21-2010, 10:58 PM
How are the Grizzlies one of the most complete teams in the game? They have no one good coming off the bench.

sunnydale415
02-22-2010, 12:35 AM
I would love any input on choosing a new team. I want a team without a real superstar. A team with a presence down-low that can score. A solid rebounder, a wing scorer, a pure shooter, an all-around player, and a good defender. <-----Those don't have to be the best players, but solid role players.

The Warriors come to mind, but I am not feeling them (although someone could talk me back into them).
Same with the Knicks, but they just have that one something that prevents me from being them (also try and convince me).

Someone try and convince me on a new team that I can play as.

Try running with thr Bobcats they have pretty much everything you want for your new team except a pure shooter. Gerald Wallace, Boris Diaw and Tyrus Thomas will be your presence down low. Gerald Wallace is a solid rebounder as well as your wing scorer. Stephen Jackson is your all around player. The Bobcats have several good defenders Gerald Wallace and Stephen Jackson both have good steal ratings and Tyrus Thomas and Theo Ratliff are both excellent shot blockers. Ray Felton and DJ Augustine are both pretty decent shooters.

soulman
02-22-2010, 12:44 AM
Kings are my favourite lower-tier team. U have tyreke evans as your go to guy, carl landry has decent post up game, two 7 footers for defense in the paint in jason thompson and hawes, two pure shooters in udrih and casspi.

daylon100
02-22-2010, 08:08 PM
Knicks...because if you pick them they really do not have a great team if you sim/play on season well the first season maybe you can get lucky an get a great player on your team thats what i did my line up is this

PG...D wade
SG...J.R. Smith
SF...richerson
PF...lee
C...boozer

my best bench players are jamal crawford an chris duhon i love having these guys comeoff the bench i use to run with blazers but my memory thing got messed up so i had to get A NEW one so i went with Knicks an right now im 21-16 (hall of fame) mode is what i play so you can get this team to be really good if you do alot in the off season with them they have the CAP to pick some big guys up an idk how i got smith an crawford in the offseason

daylon100
02-22-2010, 09:15 PM
Ok so I had all of these guys an didn't lime the team so I traded them all an traded Wade for lebron an they took it an traded boozer for stoidemire an they did it an j o'neal was a free agent so I grabbed him than I play a game an wow an also to get lebron I put smith I. With Wade my new line up is this

PG...duhon
SG...mcgrady
SF...lebron James
PF...stoudemire
C...o'neil

Bench
David lee
wilson chandler
eddy curry
Terrance Williams I got him in free agents
other guys don't matter but thought I would share this lol an note I did not force any trades