PDA

View Full Version : for funds!!!

Yung Fame
02-21-2010, 10:51 PM
What team do u think hav da best default coaching sliders?..... I have to say da lakers by far but the only thing dat kills them is the 85 crash boards becuz up tempo teams get easy fast break points yamean

Dpunkz
02-21-2010, 10:53 PM
The Knicks have the best default sliders by a long shot... that run and gun slider they set you up with is actually pretty glitchy and real easy to score with. Not so much with ther personal any more but with a quick team that shit is really nice.

fundamentals
02-21-2010, 11:14 PM
Hadnt looked at the the default settings

Yung Fame
02-21-2010, 11:41 PM
The Knicks have the best default sliders by a long shot... that run and gun slider they set you up with is actually pretty glitchy and real easy to score with. Not so much with ther personal any more but with a quick team that shit is really nice.

Haha Dpunks u must really like da knicks becuz I heard u mention dem a few times and I pleyed wit em only once and I loved the way they played but they don't hav the players to compete wit top teer teams. Well idk about afta da update becuz I haven't tried em out ina couple months lol

Kreal22
02-22-2010, 12:06 AM
The knicks default sliders is off the chain

Yung Fame
02-22-2010, 12:12 AM
Damn everybody feelin da knicks lol so I guess ima b forced 2 see wat I'm missing huh

Yung Fame
02-22-2010, 04:01 AM
after tryin the knicks out i gotta say the hav some sick default sliders