PDA

View Full Version : enough about melo what about suns

fish228
02-24-2010, 04:40 PM
i posted a thread about melo because i was suprised no one one had said anythang about him.my boy plays with denverand if i dont double melo he kills me with him even with the double still puts up 45 any ways i play with the suns. i like the suns because there well rounded steve nash is a beast then j rich if u get him going h gots u what u want.then put dudley at the 3 sot gives u another outside threat i dont play grant hill but nash can hit leaners fadeway runners seems like he shots better when u take them kinda shots wit him but if ur looking for a good team that aint classifid as one of those souped up teams use the suns then when u beat people that use boston and orlando and shit u can be like u just got beat by a 79 ovr tm

Jesus Bunnyz
02-24-2010, 04:43 PM
we could randomly start talking about jr smith again...

fish228
02-24-2010, 04:48 PM
jr smith will dissapoint u ty lawson much better

Rooney10
02-24-2010, 05:52 PM
All denver nuggets players are good, best : Carmelo, billups, J.R Smith, Middle: Ty lawson, Aron Afflalo, Nene, Martin, Balkman, C.Anderson: Low: Pietro, A.Carter.. If i forgot someone just remind me :)

Also Suns are good 2: Nash, Stoudmire, J. Richardson, barbosa etc. past year Shaq Oneal :) yeah hahaah

daylon100
02-24-2010, 07:03 PM
Ya suns are a good team if stoudemire stayes they need to go after someone else that's really good cause Nash is getting old

Jesus Bunnyz
02-24-2010, 10:11 PM
jr smith will dissapoint u ty lawson much better

Ya only in this game

sweetness91
02-24-2010, 10:20 PM
you guys are crazy, no1 on that nuggets team can take over a 2k game like JR.

Jrich goes crazy in this game 2, if you let him get 2 dunks on you its over for the rest of the quarter.and nash is automatic 4 3. And im surprised STAT was only mentioned once in this thread, that guy is a ridiculous player. Suns are a tough team to beat

Johnayy
02-24-2010, 10:22 PM
Jr Isn't even close to what he could in last year's game especially because they toned down some of his key ATb's... He was fun playin wit though.

Jesus Bunnyz
02-24-2010, 10:41 PM
ya in this game you cant be a 3pt shooter and a dunker if that makes sense

postah
02-25-2010, 09:56 AM
lol the suns offense is good... but their defense sucks

they're pretty easy to score on cuz lopez sux and amare is small

the only players i fear on the suns offensively is amare when he goes beast mode and channing frye cuz he'll 3 ball u to death if u allow him to hit 2 open ones to heat up

daylon100
02-25-2010, 05:15 PM
ok wow dont say suns suck dude i use a 1-3-1 with them an kill ppl with the suns these guys are amazing an nash is pry there most feared guy on the team because he can hit the 3 when ever you want him to i have scored 60points with NASH before on HALL OF FAME