PDA

View Full Version : best team

mattgators3
03-05-2010, 03:59 PM
What's the best overall team for me if I like to score in the post and NEED good solid defense????
I've tried a lot of teams but cant find "the one". Thanks

Rooney10
03-05-2010, 04:10 PM
For me is a nuggets, they have a greath offence , melo ,smith, afflalo, lawson, billups, low post nene,martin . And defence is also good, Cris andersen are good blocker, and also nene and k mart doing nice job.

aerrico26
03-05-2010, 05:26 PM
It really depends on your style... the elite teams are the cavs, lakers, nuggets, bobcats, thunder, and warriors in my opinion. The grizzlies if Thabeet comes back to NBA are also an elite team. But it really depends on your play style and what your strengths and weaknesses are offensively and defensively

Rooney10
03-05-2010, 06:19 PM
Also boston and orlando are good teams. Just if u know how to play with each players. For example, im in nuggets know all players what they can or can't. :) bcoz i play with them 2 years , lol, also play a bit with miami, just to change team when im bored.

mattgators3
03-05-2010, 07:07 PM
Whats the best defense team that also has a big man? I can score but i suck at D

Phoenixsuns32
03-05-2010, 07:07 PM
The Lakers, you can't match their team really if you use them right. Ron Artest is one of the leagues greatest defenders, right now he's playing top notch and Pau Gasol can give you some finesse and Bynum can give you power in the post. It's really that simple to me.

mpregz
03-05-2010, 07:29 PM
It really depends on your style... the elite teams are the cavs, lakers, nuggets, bobcats, thunder, and warriors in my opinion. The grizzlies if Thabeet comes back to NBA are also an elite team. But it really depends on your play style and what your strengths and weaknesses are offensively and defensively

You're basing whether or not a team is elite on Thabeet?!!!?! wowwwwwwwwww

--Best team with post and D is the spurs for sure. Timmy D can make any inside shots which occur a lot with those sketchy animations when you do post moves. If you use LT to shoot 45 degree shots he banks in everything haha. Plus the spurs can rock the half-court press and the 1-3-1 extremely well cause you can run around with Duncan in the middle and stuff everyone. AND...if you can't do work with ginobli and the euro-step then maybe you should go back to running in circles with lebron

Jesus Bunnyz
03-05-2010, 07:51 PM
Magic! Just penetrate with the point guard and dish it to dwight. Hes got an effing 98 block rating just stuff anyone who drives try playing with Magic