PDA

View Full Version : hawks

balla4lyfe
03-06-2010, 05:29 PM
i just stated using the hawks how do i use them properly???

Who Is Next
03-06-2010, 06:43 PM
HAWKS!!!

STARTERS
bibby
johnson
williams
j.smith
horford

BENCH
teague
crawford
evans
joe smith
pachulia

OFF TEMPO-65
DEF. PRESSURE-75
HELP DEF-100-
FAST BREAK- 40
CRASH BOARDS- 100
RUN PLAYS-0
DOUBLE TEAMS-50
ZONE USAGE- 75
DEPTH CHART-0-
TAKE INSIDE SHOTS-40
TAKE CLOSE SHOTS-30
TAKE MID RANGE SHOTS-55
TAKE 3PT SHOTS-65
ATTACK THE BASKET-30
LOOK FOR POST PLAYERS-0
THROW ALLEYS-20

SHORT TEAM BUT LOADED EVERYWHERE! YOU GAME SHOULD FLOW THRU JOE JOHNSON. HE IS THE TRUTH ON THIS TEAM. HORFORD IS YOU POST UP GUY BUT BECUZ HES ONLY 6'10" HE WONT SCORE ALOT OF BABY HOOKS OVER 7 FOOTERS. JOSH SMITH, AS ALWAYS, NEEDS TO BE ARRESTED FOR THE DUNKS HE CAN PERFORM ON THIS GAME!! YOU BEST SHOTBLOCKER AND A MADMAN ON THE BREAK!! SINCE THIS TEAM IS SHORT U MAY SUFFER ON THE BOARDS SO THATS WHY THE REBOUNDING SLIDER IS SO HIGH. WITH THIS TEAM U CAN EITHER SCORE ON THE BREAK OR THE HALF COURT SET. OVERALL VERY GOOD AND BALANCED TEAM. SHORT BUT SOLID. BEST BENCH PLAYERS IS CRAWFORD SO GET HIM THE BALL 1ST AND FOREMOST WHEN HE ENTERS THE GAME.

100% credit to fundamentals.
good luck online.
Hawks are a great team IMO.

daylon100
03-06-2010, 07:54 PM
yes to use this team you have to use properly because there tallest guy is as big as some small forwards an powerforwards but i always found this a good team to use

PG. joe johnson
SG. crawford
SF. josh smith
PF. alhorford
C. pichlia or how ever you spell his name lol

this will give you a taller line up but than you wont hve any good guys off the bench but also you wanna use the fast break with this team cause there so much faster than alot of other teams