Thread: shot stick timing/real player fg%

shot stick timing/real player fg%

I'm having trouble understanding this... (this is for shooting, not freethrows)... I mean, if I'm using real player fg%, does that mean I can hold onto the ball and awkwardly shoot at the last possible moment and it is just as likely to go in as with a good release? And if I'm using shot stick timing, does that mean if I release perfectly with a poor shooter, they'll become a good shooter??

Or is it that both options are a mixture of the two, with the emphasis shifted a bit? I hope this is what it is!

Thanks, any help appreciated.

you are 100% incorrect, go to practice mode go options turn on shot timing and every player is diff.. good shooters if u do perfect will hit a ton, esp in hot spots, it's very realistic.. so yes both timing and player ability is factored

so do you prefer to play that way, with the shot stick timing, is it better do you think? also I don;t know what part I said was incorrect, I guessed at many possible scenarios and don't know anything!

thanks for the reply I'm just having trouble understanding. so are both timing and controls a factor in BOTH options? is my main question.

I just don't understand why there are two options, I guess, because I feel it should always be a mix of shot timing and the skills of the person shooting
    Last edited by Nicktimus; 11-22-2011 at 02:42 AM.

Superstar 2
    PS3 ID
    ps4 id : MORO79

still dont see a good explanation ..the DIFFERENCE between shot stick timing and real player % ? wtf is the difference