Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA 2K13 MyCareer Tips/Questions

NBA 2K13 MyCareer Tips/Questions

Any Tips or questions regarding My Player can be posted here.
    Last edited by VinSanity15; 09-30-2012 at 02:13 PM.

hey, i was just wondering what should i upgrade first for my point guard?
    i started him as a scoring point guard?thanks

Haven't played MyPlayer in a few months (even then I was horrible), any tips for an Athletic Shooting guard? I seem to remember you liked boosting mid-range, and vertical last year, but I can't remember what else.

Pro 1
    PS3 ID
    iker-30

I'd say that Speed plays a bigger role this year. I started with 80 an will definately boost it to 90. Vertical is still important, i couldn't get any rebound in the Rookie showcase. My scoring PG is a beast from midrange tho. 80 might be a good start to get enough points.

Switched to a pg since dimes are MUCH easier to come by now. Quickness seems more important to me cause the players seem so clunky at first.

Pro 1
    PS3 ID
    iker-30

Hopefully they will add framed glasses in different to the 2KStore, i would love to give my player that whole Westbrook hipster look xD

elbow 3pts are uncontested lol... try to shoot them if u got a 3pt shooter

whats the easiest and quickest way to get vc points?

Rookie 1

I play an Athletic 2Guard this year. In my opinion, it's the easiest overall if you're the type that enjoys getting endorsements and what not fairly quick and easy. With the build of a 6'6", 205 pounder, you'll have a decent dunk and layup rating to start with. I believe it's about 70 on the dunk and 85 on the layup. For me, I am boosting my vertical, speed, stamina, passing, and inside shooting the most. So far, I'm around 60-70 games in and have reached an 80 overall(without the purchase of VC), am able to dunk over people like Kobe and Durant, and am about to enter the playoffs with the Sacramento Kings on my back the entire way. Sure, shooting may be an issue, but I'm always one who prefers to attack the basket and take closer ranged shots due to the higher accuracy ratings as well as, well, you can make a lot of highlight plays this way.

Pro 1
    PS3 ID
    iker-30

I just finished my 3rd evening in a Row trying to get that #1 pick or at least a good pick for my athletic pg. My best possible picks were the warriors (Curry), Cavs (Kyrie) and the Pistons (they just suck). My biggest problem is that my matchups (Lillard and Lamb mostly) are too fast for me. They always pass by and i get bad ratings because i let them score. On the other side i rarely get Good shot defense ratings. So i get to B and lose it almost every time. Also my stamina is always Down by the middle of the 4th quarter, i can't hit anything in that period. Rebounding is another issue, i get lots of over the back calls. In 2k12 there were not even defensive over the backs, now they are called way too often.

Anyone knows exactely what you'll have to reach for the #1 pick? I heard you don't have to get an A+ but you have to Score around 30 pts, record a double double and have a lot of luck.

And what team is the best for a pg this year? I thought the Blazers seem nice, but they draft Lillard even if they draft me first.