Thread: A good way to earn VC points when not playing NBA 2K13.

Rookie 1
    PS3 ID
    akanator47

A good way to earn VC points when not playing NBA 2K13.

Just thought I'd give some advice for how to earn VC points when say, you're away from NBA 2K13 for an hour or so and have something else to do.

Here is what to do:

1: Go into quick match, select Miami and play a low ranked team such as Charlotte.
    2: Press Y before you enter the game, and select 12 minute quarters, and put game speed up to 100.
    3: Enter the game, and press start, go to coaching, then coach settings.
    4: Turn coach mode on.
    5: Turn the TV off, go do something else.
    6: Come back an hour or so later, and you will have earned 600 VC points.

You can also do this with say 8 minute quarters, you earn 50 extra VC points for each minute above 1 minute quarters played, so 8 minute quarters: 400 VC points etc.

Use a wired controller if at all possible when doing this as well.

Rookie 3

Somebody already posted the chris smoove video, so this is probably already known lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AMenace View Post
    Just thought I'd give some advice for how to earn VC points when say, you're away from NBA 2K13 for an hour or so and have something else to do.

Here is what to do:

1: Go into quick match, select Miami and play a low ranked team such as Charlotte.
    2: Press Y before you enter the game, and select 12 minute quarters, and put game speed up to 100.
    3: Enter the game, and press start, go to coaching, then coach settings.
    4: Turn coach mode on.
    5: Turn the TV off, go do something else.
    6: Come back an hour or so later, and you will have earned 600 VC points.

You can also do this with say 8 minute quarters, you earn 50 extra VC points for each minute above 1 minute quarters played, so 8 minute quarters: 400 VC points etc.

Use a wired controller if at all possible when doing this as well.

I did this exactly like you stated and I didn't get any VC points. Any idea why?

I played Miami against bobcats, 12 minutes, coach mode on. went back to the main screen and got nothing.

I've been doing this for the past few days, definatly need to go get a wired controller though

Rookie 1
    PS3 ID
    MR_FISHSTICK

u may have been signed out

Yeah I tried this twice and got nothing

you don't need a wireless controller I just turned off the auto sleep turn off mode for my controller. Plus I had it only work once which was when I played like the last 5 minutes of the game.