Thread: shooting

Rookie 1
    PS3 ID
    djaygotti3

shooting

ok i have been practicing and playing on HOF and Superstar but during quick match I'm getting murdered my record is like 1-40 lol but can someone give me some tips besides like the flow of the game and rhythm because dudes are still pulling up threes whenever and i can't even make an 8footer….my controls are on pro-stick absolute but sometimes i shoot with the button…my psn name is djaygotti3

There is no "go to tip" it's all about practice, practice, practice. Knowing when to pass, when to run into the paint, when to shoot.
    “There was Game 3 here that I felt I let Paul (George) down in terms of having his back when LeBron was scoring in the post or getting into the paint because they stretched me out so much — no homo" - Roy Hibbert

go in, take a shot and make it. your offense wont flow if u just keep missing shot after shot. say if u go 1-20 during a stretch, call a timeout or make a shot would vastly increase your percentage of hitting your next shot. usually i give myself 2-3 misses outside before i go inside for an easy bucket. works for me

Rookie 1
    PS3 ID
    djaygotti3

Yeah playing my player has kinda helped actually thanks though and I know there's no secret tip however when people come out the gate banging everything that's not "rhythmic" flow either but practice on superstar or HOF because I can't get the timing down it's either internet lag or just straight shooter release

also notice your shooting percentage. i will never shoot 3's with any player that is shooting 40% or less on his fg% for the game.

Rookie 3
    PS3 ID
    ROD561

2k14 is totally different from the past games shooting open shots and missing while your opponents make contested shots in your face this game will probably be my last 2k game and I've been playing online since 2k9
    Real Miami Heat Fan Since 1995