Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stuck in D-League!

Stuck in D-League!

Hello,

Few weeks ago I made a 6'4 SG, worked my way up. My rating is about 54 now, quite low still.
    I average nearly 24 points a game, with a grade of A- / A / A+.

I went through summer league, D-League, and got drafted by the Celtics. However I didn't make it and went back to D-League.

First time in D-League, I played 7 games and got drafted. Now that I am back, I played nearly 40 games without any NBA offers. How many games do I have to play before I get into the NBA again? In D-League I am already in April.

Thanks

I'm in my second season now, averaging 28 points a game, 12 rebounds, 4 assists. I always get an A+ and complete all the objectives. Every time, player of the game and never any negative reviews.

haha i don't know man.

maybe they don't like you.

I just did another 10 games. I put the quarter length to 7 minutes to score more points, and I now score about 36-42 points a game, 15 boards, 6 assists, 4 steals and 2 blocks per game. Always player of the game, win every game, and my rating is now 60.

Still no NBA, and I'm getting really fed up with it -.-

It would be nice if someone could help me with this, if they have experienced it or know how long it takes to get to the NBA after you have been cut once.

I have now played 73 games, and I'm in the middle of my 2nd D-League season averaging with very good results.

if you dont get any offers by the end of your 3rd season your automatically out of the d-leauge anyway,happend 2 ne and when ig to out got picked by the Trailblazers and i was an overall 75 so might aswell just take the d-leauge and get ur skillpoints up until u get out of there..
    Peter: She was with some guy going, "Bam bam bam bam bam!"
    Brian: Uhh...Peter? Uhh...
    Peter: Hang..Hang on I'm not done. "Bam bam bam!" And she's all, "Oh yeah oh yeah." "Bam bam bam!" Wanna take it from here Bam Bam?
    Bam Bam: Bam bam bam bam bam! You wanna take it from here Emeril?
    Emeril: Bam!Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by daaaad12 View Post
    if you dont get any offers by the end of your 3rd season your automatically out of the d-leauge anyway,happend 2 ne and when ig to out got picked by the Trailblazers and i was an overall 75 so might aswell just take the d-leauge and get ur skillpoints up until u get out of there..
    what he said.

It's fine.

I started all over again, made a new SG 6'6, 96 Rating. I never even got into D-League and played only 14 NBA games.

what type of player do u have athletic??.....